Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Beauty - Pun intended

I dont know what, maybe the weather or maybe my guilt of oversleeping et. al. is prompting me to write this one. Well for the weather, I am actually enjoying it...and for the first time in the past couple of days, I seem to like the sunlight (although I have always liked it before the 8 minute delay that it takes to come to our place you see, its all because of the "Sun God"-ish kind of stuff that is in my mind and also because I don't want the sunlight to get angry and kill me in the chilling winters, I dont know why would I even say so)

Haven't been doing much, rather anything, from the past couple of days. I want to lead this life as normally as possible but make a fool of myself trying to do so. I guess it would be easier and much more righteous (in some way at least) to be normal rather than trying to be normal.

I want- ok, I know I want too often, but still - to lead a life that is as light and floating as the weather right now...just right now.
I know my basic worries at the moment can only be attributed to two things and one person in particular...my guide. No, I don't blame him or something but that I am in some sort of a moral dilemma whenever I realize that I am not working hard enough for my Thesis or that I am not ready for the presentation.

A Beautiful life is all that I want- or rather I am expecting too much for Life and beautiful seem to be antonyms. Pessimistic, huh..?

No comments: