Saturday, October 04, 2008

A little less..or a little more?

I have been off late (in fact-for most of my existence probably) accused of being too philosophical. In plain simple words that translates to what I say/ imply/ mean is hypothetical/ non-existent/ non-real/ bull. Yeah, surprising? But I knew what you all meant when you guys were saying this to me! I ain't this stupid.

A yearning to be special- they say its in everyone and I am no different. Agree.
A feeling of communicating without speaking- they say its, well for the lack of a better word- cr*p, doesn't mean much. Agree.
A want, a need, a desire to be desired- they say its in basic human/animal instinct. Don't agree.

Why do things lose meaning if you are not unique in wishing for them?

You either end up wishing for a little more of happiness or....a little less of the pain.

No comments: